Final call: Visa application for WQA Aquatech USA 2014

In order for their citizens to travel to the U.S., some countries do require a formal letter of invitation from the event's organizers.

For citizens from China to travel to the U.S., the embassy/consulate of the US in China requires invitation letters from organizer with original signature. We urge all Chinese exhibitors and visitors to contact CHC Expo as soon as possible for all issues regarding invitation letters and VISA application.

For details and questions, please feel free to contact CHC Expo or WQA Shanghai Representative Office:

Peter Lin: +86-21-62592691 /

David Han: +86-21-33231332 /